ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 22:42:27 GMT
I couldn't get your log debug statements to work, for the ones referencing
params, so I just added a println to, and I do see the

    [style] Processing C:\TEMP\albums.xml to C:\TEMP\albums.txt
    [style] Loading stylesheet C:\TEMP\concat.xsl
    [style] Param = genre  Expression = earbleeder

But I did have to change one thing -- I can't have the processor specified
as xalan, because if I do, I bump up against that XSLTProcessorFactory
class not being found (which, if I remember right from when I bumped up
against it before, is from an older Xalan, which I don't know where to
find to download). On the other hand, maybe that's actually the critical
change -- have you tried it without specifying that?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message