ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Force ANT to re-compile all files
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 04:14:03 GMT
--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au> wrote:
> I've never encountered that. When does this happen?

I was wondering the same thing -- but then I decided (guessed :) that,
since the out dir is included in the classpath, if you hand it a list of
files, it'd find any existing classfile(s) it needs for the file it's
currently compiling rather than going off and re-compiling that/those and
then finishing up the one it's working on, and wouldn't get around to
compiling the one(s) it found the classfile for until it got to them in
the list of files it's been asked to compile. (Gad -- what a sentence! --
hope it makes sense :)

Is that it, Steve?

Diane

=====