ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant books on Amazon (was Re: something else)
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 23:18:03 GMT
I really tried hard to resist adding to this rather severely off-topic
thread -- but...

You'll probably think I'm completely strange, but I actually appreciate
the recommendations mail I get -- I've found out about a number of
books/CDs that way that I probably never would have otherwise. And the
ones that don't list anything I'd be interested in don't take long to scan
and figure that out and hit Delete.

P.S. If I was buying some beer, and hadn't thought of it myself, having
someone suggest pizza would be fine with me :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)