ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problem: ANT and continuous developers build process
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 21:42:14 GMT
--- Alexey Solofnenko <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com> wrote:
> Thank you, Diane!

No problem -- glad to hear it'll work for you.  Maybe you can avoid having
to replicate it by doing a buildfile snippet and &include'ing it?
Although, everyone seems to agree that that method of including stuff
pretty much sucks :) Then again, someone recently started talking about
offering an <include> task, so maybe something will happen there for 1.6
(instead of having to wait for Ant2). Then again again, Ant2 is supposed
to offer some form of templating, so maybe that'd help streamline things.
In any case, like I said, I don't know your build process, so I wasn't
sure how many places you'd need to do this, but at least you have
something that will work in the meantime, and that's always a Good Thing.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)