ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: Trouble with PropertyFile
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 15:21:01 GMT
--- "Sayatovic, Brian" <> wrote:
> OK< I see that it is a bug -- and I didn't realized someone had updated
> the shared ant installation to 1.5.9 (I thought it was still 1.4.1).
> But is the bug that it doesn't check for null, or that the value isn't
> getting set?

Yes, that's the question -- and it's why I haven't put my fix through yet
(well that, and not having dealt with the testcases). Adding the test for
null stops the hitting of the NPE, but is it the real fix, or is there a
bug before that point that should actually be the fix (so that "value"
would never be null at that point)?  I don't have the time at the moment
to walk through all that code to find the answer, so if you (or anyone
else) would like to, that'd be great.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>