ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: How do I delete files using a mapper?
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 04:58:52 GMT
I think the <depend> element would probably do it -- from the doc:

  The <depend> tag selects files whose last modified date is later
  than another, equivalent file in another location.

  The <depend> tag supports the use of a contained <mapper> element
  to define the location of the file to be compared against. If no
  <mapper> element is specified, the identity type mapper is used.

For the complete documentation, pick up the attachment from:

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message