ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: 2 different ANT_HOME 'S for 2 different build.xml files at different hierarchial levels
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 01:39:28 GMT
--- Viraj Purang <> wrote:
> I am using "Ant" task to call another build.xml file in a
> subdirectory, however this build.xml contains some taskdefs which have
> been using "homegrown" tasks, hence I need to refer a different
> ANT_HOME for the nested build.xml file, [...]

You don't need to set a new ANT_HOME -- just add a nested <classpath>
element to your <taskdef> to point to where those "homegrown" tasks live.
See the <taskdef> documentation for more details.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>