ant-user mailing list archives

From Makarand Bhandari <mak...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with deploying to Tomcat
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 15:23:34 GMT
The jar that I need in lib gets created by the same
ant task ! A set of beans and other objects that some
command line programs share with the jsp's.

I may be getting out of context here, but I'm on this
track because I was unable to include these jars in my
tomcat classpath. I'm on HP-UX and just couldn't
figure out how to make tomcat know where to pick up
the files from. Moving them in lib worked for me but
then deployment became a hassel.

Any idea of how to get them in tomcat classpath ?
Maybe this is the wrong list but an answer here would
solve my ant problems to :-)

Thanks..   Mak