ant-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Gruenhagen <andreas.gruenha...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
Subject JavaCC dependencies
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 16:20:16 GMT
Hello,
I'm using JavaCC to generate a small parser but unfortunatly ant does make a
correct timestamp comparison. As a result the parser is build every time I
call ant.
My target looks like:

<target name="parser" depends="init" >
              <echo message="Building the parser ..."/>
              <javacc target="${javaccwd.dir}/XL-grammar.jj"
                      outputdirectory="${javaccwd.dir}/"
                      javacchome="${javacc.dir}"
                      static="false"/>
</target>

If I use an additional target which is supposed to check whether the parser
has to be rebuild (I used the uptodate-tag). It does not work either.

Thanks in advance

Andreas Gruenhagen