ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: copy one file to multiple directories
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 00:24:13 GMT
--- Stefan Kost <s.kost@webmacher.de> wrote:
> My problem is probably not very common. To clairfy it a bit more :
> I process a file with a stylesheet and read an external document with
> filenames (more xml-files) from where I copy parts (nodesets).
> Furthermore there might be files in the same dir as the file I copy
> parts from. :
> src/
>   bean1/
>     ejb.xml
>     env.xml
>   bean2/
>     ejb.xml
>   bean3/
>     ejb.xml
> opening non-existent doc in xslt fails the processing. Thus I need
> somehow to create dummy files, I can later still check via count if
> there is something there. Thus one idea was to touch env.xml files in
> all places where ejb.xml files are.

I thought of a way to do this, but <touch> would need to allow for a
nested <filelist> element that would behave the way its 'file' attribute
does, since only the 'file' attribute will actually create a file.

Of course, the other alternative is one of my infamous "scripty"
<script>'s :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)