ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: if/else structure
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 19:31:20 GMT
--- Michael_Luu@NAI.com wrote:
> yeah, that will be great!

Ooops -- I just remembered that it won't work for doing what you want to
do, since it just bails if the version's not right (hey, it was my first
task :)

So, you can either go with the <equals>, which will in fact work for you,
since there's only one beta1 out there. Or I can do a quick rework of it
so that it's a bit more flexible and can either set a property or do the
bail, depending on what's asked of it. (Since I'm not exactly firing on
all cylinders today, maybe going with <equals> would be the safer approach
:)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)