ant-user mailing list archives

From James Bullington <shockr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: URGENT - PVCS task - help required
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 17:35:09 GMT
Are you trying to use PVCS in Windows NT?  If so,  the login/password
are based on your userID.

--- "Kolhe, Abhinav (Cognizant)" <KAbhinav@pun.cognizant.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am getting the following error when I try to run the pvcs task
> using ANT.
>
>  12:29:39 May.08.02 [Error]
> You cannot access this project because your login account, , is
> invalid.
> Please try to login again or contact your PVCS administrator for
> further
> assistance.
>
>  I donot know how to supply the username and password ?

<snip>

=====
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:  He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and
I am trusting himů"

Psalms 91:1-2 (New Living Translation)