ant-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Servai <antcc...@yahoo.com>
Subject VisualAge with clearcase
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 20:09:09 GMT

Hi all,

My environment is VAJ with clearcase., currently build is in batchfiles. we would like to
put a process in place thereby build is done using ant and build are stored in clearcase.

currently workspace is updated and jar files are created from VAJ and deployed.

I am new to build and release environment. I need help for making build process in place.
anybody working in similar environment please help me

Kum.