ant-user mailing list archives

From Terry King <takmrk2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie - help
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 18:35:05 GMT

 Hi again, I forgot to mention that we use WinCVS.  Thanks again.
  Terry King <takmrk2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi, we just started using ant for automating builds. We are using 1.4.1. I now have a master
build that checks out each of our 4 projects, runs build.xml for each, creates a zip file,
copies it to the appropriate directory, and sends an email regarding the success of the build.
This is all done through a command line. What I would like to do is to checkout the files,
and actually tag them with a version number for a release build once a week. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.

Terry