ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How do I specify multiple Windows directories in one <propert y name> statement?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 15:52:12 GMT
--- Daniel Barclay <dbarclay@mercator.com> wrote:
> > From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
> > "\xyz\dir{1,2}" aren't relative pathnames.
>
> If my current directory is "C:\abc", then doesn't "\xyz\dir1" refer to
> "C:\xyz\dir1", and if my current directory is "D:\def", then doesn't
> "\xyz\dir1" refer to "D:\xyz\dir1"?

Nope. If you're in C:\abc, try to 'cd \xyz\dir1' and see what happens. To
get to C:\abc\xyz\dir1 from C:\abc, you would 'cd xyz\dir1'.

So, in Ant, if you're pointing to C:/abc, then specify xyz/dir1 to point
to C:/abc/xyz/dir1. (Note that I'm only willing to type those silly
backslashes when I'm referring you to a Winbloze command to run :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)