ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Overriding the default XSLT processor w/o using CLASSPATH
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 21:40:00 GMT
--- Russ Freeman <russ@freesoft.co.uk> wrote:
> Interesting, thanks. Just tried it and although its looking for a
> different Class, still fails to find it. Odd.

I decided to get around to trying this XSLT stuff myself, but I'm having a
cruddy time of it as well. This is the error I get:
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/traversal/NodeIterator
        at org.apache.xml.utils.ObjectPool.<init>(ObjectPool.java:100)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.<init>(TransformerImpl.java:236)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.StylesheetRoot.newTransformer(StylesheetRoot.java:175)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison.setStylesheet(TraXLiaison.java:112)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.configureLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:459)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.process(XSLTProcess.java:368)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:159)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:560)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:153)

So I must be doing something completely wrong -- I just have no idea what.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)