ant-user mailing list archives

From "H, Sugumaran (CORP, GEITC)" <Sugumara...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Using . in the classpath
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 07:35:14 GMT
Is it possible to use . (current directory) as part of the classpath? for
ex.

<javac srcdir="${cs.projects.root.dir}/${cs.validator.src.dir}"
	classpath="${java.class.path};${cs.extended.class.path"
	fork="yes"
/>

and the value of the property
cs.extended.class.path=./lib/j2ee.jar;./lib/xml.jar;

While I am running ant in this way, ant is not able to pick up the class
path as I expected. Is there any other way of running things like this?

Thanks
Sugu

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."