ant-user mailing list archives

From "H, Sugumaran (CORP, GEITC)" <Sugumara...@geind.ge.com>
Subject I am new user of Ant
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 05:29:16 GMT
Hi,
  I am new to Ant. Where could I get the complete list of Tags that I can
use in the build.xml and purpose of each tags. Obviously Ant documentation
doesnt have this.

Thanks,
Sugu

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."