ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Allan <ste...@wrq.com>
Subject RE: Build Sub-Projects
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 21:21:51 GMT

> I am new to Ant.  I am working on a huge project and right
> now we have a directory structure that would look something like this.
>

> mod1\mod2\mod3\xymodule
>                                          x.java
>                                          y.java
> mod1\mod2\mod3\abmodule
>                                          a.java
>                                          b.java
>
> Would it be possible to just compile and build abmodule.

See if something like this does what you want:

<javac
  srcdir = "."
  destdir = "${classdir}"
  includes = "mod1/mod2/mod3/abmodule/**/*.java"
/>

The abmodule/**/ will include all subdirs of abmodule if there are any.

-- Steve
// WRQ has 21 years of experience providing integration software and
// services for host-intensive environments. To learn more about our
// Reflection and Verastream products, visit http://www.wrq.com/products/