ant-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <...@opennms.org>
Subject jspc task -- no servlet-mapping file?
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 14:38:21 GMT
I've been experimenting with the jspc task and it appears to be exactly
what I need.  I'm trying to deploy precompiled JSPs, however, and from
what I understand jspc.sh (the command-line version) is supposed to
create a file that contains the servlet mappings, to be included in
web.xml.  All I get when I run the jspc task from ant is the generated
java files.

Is there a setting I'm missing or something?  Otherwise it seems the
jspc task isn't useful for much more than testing syntax, because
they're not found by tomcat as replacements for the jsp files...

--
Ben Reed (ben@opennms.org)
http://www.opennms.org/