ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5Beta1 fine from Command Prompt but problem in Jbuilder
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 16:36:44 GMT
On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 12:12, Vikas.Jain@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu wrote:

> antrunner.jar has both the files which are there in antrunnerlogger.jar,
> but i added it anyway, Restarted JBuilder and machine..didn't work.
> Same error.

Right my bad, I always put antrunner.jar in my $ANT_HOME/lib.

antrunnerlogger.jar goes in your $ANT_HOME/lib directory as per the
readme.html

Also this is covered in the AntRunner forums on SF
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=678774&forum_id=56828

Please sent future problems with AntRunner in the appropriate place.

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442