ant-user mailing list archives

From Joel Wijngaarde <j...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Question about war task and file renameing
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 13:53:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a war using the Ant war task. Everything works fine
and convinient until I wanted to put a file inside the war under a
different name. I can not manage to achieve this (due to lack of
knowledge).

My war task currently looks as follows:

<target name="war" depends="compile, copy-resources"
	description="Create a web archive without documentation">
	<war warfile="${war.dir}/${name}.war"
		webxml="${src.conf}/web-dist.xml">

	    	<fileset dir="${src.web}"/>
	    	<lib dir="${src.lib}"/>
	    	<webinf dir="${src.conf}">
			<exclude name="poolman.xml" />
			<exclude name="web.xml" />
			<exclude name="log4j.xml.example" />
			<exclude name="log4j.xml" />
	    	</webinf>
	    	<classes dir="${build.classes}"/>
	</war>
</target>

What I want is to copy the file "log4j-dist.xml" into the war file under
the WEB-INF folder under the new name "log4j.xml". Can anyone tell me
how I can achieve this.

Sincerely,

Joel