ant-user mailing list archives

From "Giles Paterson" <gpater...@runservicenet.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.5beta1 - javac task - compiling classes it shouldn't
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 11:37:06 GMT

Doh! I had inadvertently included a source subdirectory when I only needed one class from
it. The extra classes had dependencies, which had dependencies, etc. This is why it worked
when compiling in my IDE as that was skipping the extraneous classes.

I've corrected my mistake and it is only compiling the expected classes now.

Thanks for the advice, I can now fix the other targets accordingly

> Classpaths can be converted to properties in 1.4.1, passed as a property
> and
> then a path constructed in the subbuild. Not pretty but a reasonable
> workaround. Nevertheless using the beta is good :-)

Yeah, I'm a bit of a neatness freak when it comes to my code and build environment, so the
beta is definitely the best solution for me.

--
Giles Paterson