ant-user mailing list archives

From "Viraj Purang" <vpur...@bea.com>
Subject problem running Junit tests : "current working directory"
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 20:40:00 GMT
Hi,
    A few developers I have been working with have a habit of using "not fully qualified"
pathnames for directories and files in Junit test cases.
Consequently I have been getting "files not founds" in case I call my Junit build.xml file
from other files in higher level directories, as it searches the included xml file relative
to wherever the classfile is running from.

If I drill down the directory where these test cases are , it seems to pick up the relative
path fine and it works manually.

Can anyone think of a possible way of setting the current working directory to a lower level
 directory or any other  way of resolving this problem.

Regards,
Viraj Purang

Error Logs

    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 90.851 sec

    [junit] Testcase: M0_PurchaseOrder took 1.643 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] test-files\M0_PurchaseOrder.in.xml (The system cannot find the path
specified)
    [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException: test-files\M0_PurchaseOrder.in.xml (T
he system cannot find the path specified)
    [junit]     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    [junit]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:59)
    [junit]     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:90)