ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hal Hildebrand \(web\)" <Hal.Hildebr...@hellblazer.com>
Subject Ant TelnetTask
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 05:18:57 GMT
Has anyone successfully used the ant telnet task against a Windows 2000
Telnet Service?  I can telnet to the service from the command prompt,
using the telnet client that comes with XP, with no problems.  However,
the telnet task times out reading the response.  I've tried this passing
the user name and password in as attributes to the task, and also with
the rewrite example where the username/password is done with the
read/write sub elements.  Both yield the same results.  I've also tried
setting the attribute initialCR="true" with the same results.

Just wondering if anyone out there has had any success with this before
I delve down into the bowls to see what's going on.

Anyone know how to get debug information from the telnet task, or from
the Oro telnet implementation?

Thanks.

-Hal
______
science does not remove the terror of the gods
www.hellblazer.com