ant-user mailing list archives

From John Niven <John.Ni...@marcat.com>
Subject RE: Borland Jbuilder finally adds ant support (at a price)
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 09:31:44 GMT

(Butting in, here)

Speaking as a JBuilder user (but I presume this applies to Eclipse and other
IDEs), I use the IDEs built in compiler for initial
compilation/debugging/fixing, and once it compiles successfully switch to
Ant for all other tasks.

(Of course, sometimes I'm too lazy to navigate "Project->Make Project" and I
just run "ant compile" - it's generally not too difficult to locate the
correct file/line).

John

 --
John Niven