ant-user mailing list archives

From John Niven <John.Ni...@marcat.com>
Subject RE: javadocs with ant
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 10:50:18 GMT

FWIW, I'm a relative newbie to Java, and had never used javadoc before a few
days ago.  Instead of learning all the command line arguments I figured I'd
just try running javadoc from Ant.  It was very straightforward - the Ant
manual (1.4.1) is an excellent mini-guide to javadoc.  ...and I'm now a lot
more comfortable with my documentation efforts!

HTH
John

 --
John Niven