ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Flow-Control
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 00:35:05 GMT
Hi - I'm fairly new to ant so please don't laugh me off the list if there is an obvious solution
to this that I have overlooked.

I have a build file that will, by changing a property definition value (delploy.forreal) from
false to true, will allow me to select either a development or production deployment.  I want
to extend this concept to distributing a 'packed' (WAR) or unpacked application.  My problem
is that I don't see any flow-control mechanism that would let me route to one alternative
or the other in my 'deploy' task.

Any suggestions/comments are welcome =)

Thanks so much!

Eddie