ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Shoemaker" <m...@shoesobjects.com>
Subject Re: accessing environment variables
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 17:07:41 GMT
Make sure you don't have two instances of ant installed on your box and the
old path comes before the new one.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharad Jain" <sjain@iit.edu>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:46 PM
Subject: RE: accessing environment variables

Oops,
Its a typo. I verified that I am using "environment".

Although, to my surprise, the version of ant is 1.2.
I tried downloading latest 1.4.1 from apache website. But even
the 1.4.1 binary says version 1.2 when I try "ant -version" !!
I tried downloading nightly build for 1.5alpha but still the same.
Am I missing something here ... ?

Thanks for help,
-sjain

spelling?

Are you sure you are spelling it "environment" and not "enviromnent"

Not clear from your email. Also check the version reported by Ant when
using -verbose flag.

Conor