ant-user mailing list archives

From "Viraj Purang" <>
Subject 2 different ANT_HOME 'S for 2 different build.xml files at different hierarchial levels
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 02:59:17 GMT
   I am using "Ant" task to call another build.xml file in a subdirectory ,
however this build.xml contains some taskdefs which have been using
"homegrown" tasks, hence I need to refer a different ANT_HOME for the nested
build.xml file, from the ANT_HOME at the upper level. Is there a way to do
it  ?

The other way is to just add that set of classes for the 'homegrown'  tasks
to main ant's ant.jar.But I do not think that is the cleanest way.

Any response shall be appreciated.

Viraj Purang

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>