ant-user mailing list archives

From "Russ Freeman" <r...@freesoft.co.uk>
Subject RE: Overriding the default XSLT processor w/o using CLASSPATH
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 21:14:39 GMT
Interesting, thanks. Just tried it and although its looking for a
different
Class, still fails to find it. Odd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]

<snip>

Have you tried also setting the 'processor' attribute (see the
Parameters table)?  (I've never used this task, so I'm not sure if
you're supposed to need it or not when specifying the classpath inside
the task, but it seems it couldn't hurt to give it a try.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)

For additional commands, e-mail: