ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Problems with jspc
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 20:54:03 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodrigo(IEG)" <rodpin@ieg.com.br>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:27 AM
Subject: Problems with jspc

> Hi,
>
>     I've some problems using jspc in a directory with many files and long
> tree of directories.
>     The erro that I get is:
>     [jspc] Compiling 892 source filesF:\ccom2\build\jspJava
>     [java] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: "C:\Program
> Files\jdk1.3.1_01\jre\bin\java.exe" -classpath

F:\ccom2\build\dist\lib\CCom2.jar;F:\libTerceiros\libTerceiros.jar;F:\ccom2\

ccom2Terceiros\ccom2terceiros.jar;F:\libbuild\cybiz.jar;F:\libbuild\j2ee.jar
> ;F:\libbuild\classes12_9i.zip org.apache.jasper.JspC -d

>     Someone has notice How Can I resolve this problem, and how can I
> genereate files with my directory structure?

woo, you are sending a lot of files in there. I think you are passing down
too many commands fo rhe thing to handle, as that is a createProcess error.

*file a defect on bugzilla, to the effect of "jspc cant handled 900 files in
one go"

even if you got past that, there is a known bug with jspc that it cant
compile directory trees properly. this is because jasperc doesnt do
directories properly either.

I may attack that by going through a directory at a time, building all the
files there. It'll be fiddly, but would fix your new bug, as well as the
existing one