ant-user mailing list archives

From "Viraj Purang" <>
Subject Re: Cannot run Windows shell commands like start from ant : Please help me.
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 17:55:22 GMT
   Is this not available in 1.4.1As much as I would have liked to do it, I
am constrained by compatibility issues across the company to move to 1.5.
Does that change the solution ? However I can do a taskdef and include the
class file from the 1.5 ant.jar/optional.jar files.

Speaking more specifically
(I am more concerned about the condition ...I mean how do I check for this
condition ...? search for process id  ? or wait for an exit status ? If so ,
on which event or variable ?)Please correct me if I sound stupid, 3  or off
on a tangent ...

             ...  wait for the http server to come up -
 the 1.5 syntax

BY the way , thanks a lot for the critical input.
Viraj Purang

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message