ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <import> would be nice
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 18:39:16 GMT
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>

Wow wow, this is a "projectlib" kinda thing, it really gets wanting it even
more :-D

> I dunno if the syntax of hal is right, but the ability to have cross-file
> dependencies is one of the ant2.0 plans.

Now is better ;-)

Any hints on how this can be implemented?
Calling a special ProjectHelper?

It would be tops if it could be done in a task, so that no core changes
would be needed by Ant.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -