ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Marchesani" <glenl...@model3.net>
Subject how to run a task once for each file in a set....
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 19:12:20 GMT
I have a directory of ANTLR grammers (*.g files) and I want to be able to run the ANTLR task
on each one without having to explicitly specifiy an <ANTLR> tag for each file is this
possible?  I have this need not just for the ANTLR files so a general solution is most desirable.
 The reason is all the .g files are not always known at the time of writing the build.xml
but are determined in the running of the build.xml.

any help is appreciated.

thanks,
Glen