ant-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Hassan" <greg.has...@net-linx.com>
Subject RE: PaternSet problems
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:07:53 GMT
Thanks Diane. I was starting to feel neglected :(

I have resolved this with a few exceptions... there are still 4 files out of
200+ that were not matched. Shouldn't be a problem finding out were the
problem is here.

At first echo wasn't writing anything. That was only because all paths
weren't resolved properly so unused.files was empty.

It was failing because my paths began with '/'. I assumed this would resolve
to the root as specified in <fileset> dir property. This doesn't seem to be
the case though.

Secondly, the paths are case-sensitive. Usually java doesn't have any
problems with case when resolving paths in Windows.

Thanks again,
Greg