ant-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Meyer" <cme...@CJ.COM>
Subject Patternset - overriding previous definition problem
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 01:16:00 GMT
With a build.xml file such as the following

<project name="test" default="clean" basedir=".">

    <target name="clean" description="clean package">
        <delete>
            <fileset dir=".">
                <patternset id="all_class_files">
                    <include name="**/*.class" />
                </patternset>
            </fileset>
        </delete>
    </target>

</project>

when it is run you receive the message "Overriding previous definition of reference to all_class_files"
which is not the case. I have used this same style patternset within copy rather than delete
blocks and not gotten this message. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Charles Meyer

Commission Junction - The Largest Pay-For-Performance Ad Network.
cmeyer@cj.com
www.cj.com
Ph: 805 560-0777
Fax: 805 560-0776