ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant/javac ignores previously uncompiled files
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:38:52 GMT
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Ilya Lipkind <ilipkind@talaris.com> wrote:

> However it ignores any changes in core and all above tagets in the
> graph, and never displays "file uptodate" for any of the files in
> the filelists for those targets.

So I'd really suspect the problem is in core.filelist.

Are the files that need to be recompiled in core.filelist?  Are you
using patterns or file names in there?

Are you on a case in-sensitive file system and list filenames with a
different case than they have (Ant will assume your file names are
case sensitive, even if the file system is not)?

Are your file names absolute paths or relative to the source dir?
They must be relative paths.

Stefan