ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject JTest task
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 03:12:40 GMT
Has anyone written a task for Parasoft's JTest?  I know it's not free, but I'm
using it and need to find or write something for it soon, so before I start
working on it I'd like to know if someone else has.  I checked the archives
and someone asked last year, but no responses yet.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe@mtu.net