ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve A Drake <>
Subject xml to html transformation
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:36:14 GMT
 Hello. I am using Ant and XSLT to transform XML files to HTML documents.
The problem is that I think I'm using too many Ant directives to convert
each file. This makes for a large build.xml file. I'd appreciate pointers
on how to define the transformations with a more compact syntax. As an
example, for each file transformation I have something like:

   <java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process" fork="yes">
     <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/xalan.jar"/>
     <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/xerces.jar"/>
    <arg line="-in  test.xml
               -xsl test.xsl
               -out test.html"/>

Thanks in advance for any insights. BTW, nice user's manual.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message