ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosmon_Sid...@i2.com
Subject problem with ctrl + M characters
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 05:07:43 GMT
Hi all,
I have this problem with ctrl + M characters which appear as (^M)
in unix. I have a lotta files which contain these characters because the
files have not been saved in unix format.
The number of files is really large and so i cannot possibly save each
file to
unix format as it would take a lotta my time and it wouldn't be feasible.
Please let me know if there's something in ant which can be used to
recursively do this in
a particular diretory or jar file.
This would be of immense help to me as some work is held up due to this.
This problem occurs the build creation procees is done in WINNT and
deploying can be done on any OS.
Regards,
Rosmon

"Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for Success and endowed
with seeds of greatness"