ant-user mailing list archives

From philipbor...@discoverfinancial.com
Subject Re: Pre-pending [ant-user]
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:28:49 GMT

OK, I'll set up my own filter.

I just want to clarify that most lists don't have the problems you talked
about.  They usually just prepend the first time and don't re-prepend (if
that's a word!) for forwards or replies.

-Phil

                    "Steve
                    Loughran"            To:     "Ant Users List"
                    <steve_l@iser        <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    an.com>              cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: Pre-pending [ant-user]
                    04/01/2002
                    11:15 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "Ant Users
                    List"

Adding [] complicates so much stuff; replies, forwarding etc that it isnt
worth the effort:

[ant-user] re: [ant-user] re: [ant-user] some thread

you can set up a filter on the to: alias easily enough