ant-user mailing list archives

From Kailash.Subraman...@alltel.com
Subject Re: replace set of strings in files
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:05:07 GMT

The problem is the files are not under one directory. They are under the
subdirectories also. I guess, I should 've explained it in more detail.
Something like the following,

dir="./replace, ./replace/testreplace"
          includes="xx.sh,yy.sh"

Thx
Kailash

From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> on 04/12/2002 01:56 AM

Please respond to Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:

Subject:  Re: replace set of strings in files

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Kailash Subramanian
<Kailash.Subramanian@alltel.com> wrote:

> Is there any way I can specify the list of files (like comma
> seperated) ?

Yes - you already do su in your example.  The includes attribute.

> Or is there any better approach ?

Use a combination include and exclude patterns to get exactly the list
of files you want.  Use includesfile.

For the replacement tokens, Ant 1.5 will have a way to automatically
turn all properties of a property file into replace tokens, sou you'd
have to write them once into a properties file.

Stefan