ant-user mailing list archives

From ken...@keysolutions.com
Subject Re: Open file and regex replace
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:18:41 GMT

On 04/22/2002 03:14:27 PM, "comp boy" wrote:
> there a way in ant to open up this constants file search for a key
> word ie (public static final boolean IS_APPLET=true;) and then change
> true to false and vise versa.

I just went through doing something like this recently.
What I had ant do was create that constants file from scratch
by using the <echo> command.  The file is still checked into
source control w/ a big warning at the top that it gets overridden
during the build and should not be checked in after it gets
overridden.
After the <echo> to build the file, just do <antcall> to
build a target as usual.

 ken