ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosmon_Sid...@i2.com
Subject Re: problem with ctrl + M characters
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 02:28:51 GMT
Thanks Srinivas,
Already found this ......
Regards,
Rosmon

"Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for Success and endowed
with seeds of greatness"

Srinivas_Pasuparthi@i2.com
04/05/02 10:51 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
        Subject:        Re: problem with ctrl + M characters

I guess you can use the ant task "FIXCRLF" for this purpose.

Rosmon_Sidhik@i2.com
04/04/2002 11:07 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        problem with ctrl + M characters

Hi all,
I have this problem with ctrl + M characters which appear as (^M)
in unix. I have a lotta files which contain these characters because the
files have not been saved in unix format.
The number of files is really large and so i cannot possibly save each
file to
unix format as it would take a lotta my time and it wouldn't be feasible.
Please let me know if there's something in ant which can be used to
recursively do this in
a particular diretory or jar file.
This would be of immense help to me as some work is held up due to this.
This problem occurs the build creation procees is done in WINNT and
deploying can be done on any OS.