ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: accessing environment variables
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 01:01:35 GMT
Sharad,

An old version of the Ant classes is being picked up.
You will need to check two things.

1. Make sure ANT_HOME is pointing to the real ANT_HOME
2. Make sure your classpath does not contain an old ant.jar, or another jar
which provides the old ant version (if someone bundled it). Probably try a
clean classpath

Conor