ant-user mailing list archives

From Israel Klein <israel.kl...@emblaze.com>
Subject Running mak files from Ant
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:58:50 GMT
Hi,

My application is built from some components, some in java which have
build.xml files and I build them with Ant, and some in C++ which have mak
files which I build from the Unix shell directrly. I want to make a master
build file and use Ant for it.
What's the best way to run the mak files from Ant, using exec? is there any
other way?

Thanks in advance,

Israel
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **