ant-user mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Jayaraman" <vjto...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: license issues with BuildMonitor
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:41:25 GMT
The MailLogger is in version 5 alpha (last i checked anyway). My client is
uncomfortable with an unreleased version.

With regards to my modifications, its purely for the formatting of the log
into pure html that is specific to the look and feel here (so i doubt if it
will do any good for the jakarta project.

cheers
-venky