ant-user mailing list archives

From "Detlef Brendle" <detlef.bren...@canoo.com>
Subject Ant project question
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:44:10 GMT
Hi ,
Im developing a Java application in which I instatiate an Ant project as

fProject = new Project();
fProject.init();
ProjectHelper.configureProject(fProject, ANT_BUILD_FILE);

after instatiating the project I then can call

fProject.executeTargets(buildSequence()));

which executes a set of targets with the necessary parameters.

At the first time (with no instance of project in my classloader) it runs
perfect.

At the second time Ant cannot delete certain files (jar files for compiling
the project).

My idea was to set the project instance to null after beeing used - but this
doesnt help me.

does anybody has got an idea about how I could solve this.

thanks,

detlef