ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Hays, Computer Geek" <electric...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: JTest task
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:34:42 GMT
Contact your ParaSoft sales representative - they use Ant to run their demos
(watching the moving fingers can be very informative)....

Please ask them to post the examples they've built to the Ant team so
members can make them better/fuller, please (I'll do the same with my rep).

Thanks and have fun! - Bob

--
Bob Hays                           "Discipline is never an end in
135 S. LaSalle                      itself, only a means to an end."
MS 3010                            -- King Crimson
Chicago, IL  60602                 "Whoever flees history will be
(312) 904-4668 (V)                  pursued by history."
(312) 904-0322 (F)                 -- Janusz Korczak
electricbob@telocity.com           "Faster! Faster! Until the thrill
http://alephnaught.net              of speed overcomes the fear of
                                    death."
"Nothing great was ever achieved   -- Hunter S. Thompson
 without enthusiasm."              "Security is very frequently the
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson              commencement of calamity."
"A common mistake that people       -- Paterculus
 make when trying to design        "Problems cannot be solved at the
 something foolproof is to          same level of awareness that
 underestimate the ingenuity        created them."
 of complete fools."               -- Albert Einstein
-- Douglas Adams                   "People will work for money, but
                                    they'll give a piece of their
                                    lives for meaning."
                                   -- Schwab's Dawn Lapore
                                   "Creativity is allowing oneself to